Print This Post
Avocado, Orange and Almond Salad
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
- 2 medium tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 cup black olives (or olive of choice)
- 1 cup cured diced Italian salami, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 small red onion, cut into rings
- juice from one lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chopped tomatoes, diced avocados, sliced almonds, chopped parsley, black olives, and the diced Italian salami to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the fresh lemon juice and olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and toss to coat.
- On a large plate/platter, arrange the orange slices on the bottom followed by the onion rings. Spoon the salad on top of the oranges and onion for a beautiful presentation. Serve with some delicious Artisan bread and enjoy!