Print This Post
Bean and Onion Salad
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
- 1 can (15 oz) red kidney beans
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- juice from one lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse the beans. Once drained, add to a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the minced garlic, diced red onion, and the chopped Italian parsley to the bowl with the beans.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the virgin olive oil, rice vinegar, lime juice, salt and pepper together.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and mix together. Refrigerate and allow the bean salad to sit marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator before service.
- Serve the bean salad with your favorite artisan bread and enjoy!