Print This Post
Salmon Fillets with Wilted Spinach and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 4 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Rinse the salmon under cold water and make sure the skin side has been removed.
- In a large skillet, add enough olive oil to light coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the spinach with the sun dried tomatoes, dill, salt and pepper. Wilt the spinach.
- Cut the salmon fillet into four smaller fillet portions (about 6 ounces each).
- Place the salmon fillets on a parchment line baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Divide the wilted spinach mixture between the salmon fillets.
- Place the fillets in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the fillets are fully cooked.
- Serve the salmon with a Klondike Rose and cauliflower mash drizzled with a chive beurre blanc sauce.