Print This Post
- 5 lb. Beeler’s Spiral sliced ham
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- ½ cup honey
- 1 T. mustard
- Place ham in 4-5 quart crockpot and pour apple juice over ham.
- Combine honey & mustard, in a small bowl and blend well. Spread over ham.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Slice and serve.
Brussel Sprouts with Cream and Bacon
- 1 bunch organic Brussels sprouts
- ½ cup cream
- ½ lb. bacon
- 4 T. Olive oil
- Wash Brussels sprouts, remove stem and slice in half.
- Toss in olive oil and sprinkle with Real Salt.
- Transfer to a sheet pan and lay cut side down, also lay down several slices of bacon.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Cut cooked bacon into small bits.
- Add cream to sheet pan and deglaze by stirring with a fork and scraping up bacon flavor.
- Pour cream, bacon and Brussels sprouts into a bowl and serve.
- 1 bunch organic carrots, peeled
- 2 tsp organic lemon zest
- 2 organic garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T. organic olive oil
- ¼ cup organic almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 T. organic butter
- Real Salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven 375. Line oven tray with baking paper
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots, lemon zest, garlic cloves, and oil.
- Place on oven tray and bake in oven 20 minutes.
- Top with almonds and butter, return to oven and cook further 5-10 minutes or until nuts are golden.
Pear & Fennel Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 5 oz. mixed greens
- 1 asian pear, julienned
- ½ fennel bulb, shaved thin
- 6 dried apricots
- 2 T. goat cheese
- 3 green onions
- Place greens on the plate.
- Top with pear, fennel, apricots, goat cheese and onions.
- Dress with citrus vinaigrette.
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 T. raw honey
- 1 avocado
- 2-4 T. olive oil, cold pressed
- Blend together and serve over salad.
Chocolate Dipped Christmas Cookies
- 1 ¾ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ tsp baking Soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 T. maple sugar
- Pinch Real Salt
- Mix cookie dough together.
- Roll out on parchment paper.
- Cut into 2” round cookies.
- Bake 375 for 8-10 minutes
Chocolate Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw coconut oil, warmed to liquid
- 2 Tbsp raw agave nectar
- a pinch of Real Salt
- Finely shredded dried coconut
- Whisk together chocolate ingredients and set in the fridge until slightly thickened (a few minutes).
- Dip half of each cookie into the chocolate and set on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with coconut while wet.
- Once all the cookies are dipped, place in the freezer until chocolate is set, about 5 minutes.