Print This Post
Plum Baked Chicken
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped ginger
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp freshly chopped thyme
- 1 tsp freshly chopped rosemary
- 4 chicken quarters (can use breasts if desired)
- 1 cup freshly chopped plums
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large oven safe sauté pan on the stove and add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Once the oil is heated, add the ginger, green onion, thyme, and rosemary. Saute until fragrant.
- Salt and pepper the chicken and place in in the hot sauté pan. Pan sear both sides of the chicken until brown.
- When both sides of the chicken are brown, sprinkle with freshly chopped plums and place the pan in a preheated 400 degree oven and continue cooking for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!